Sometimes shredding is not a viable option to meet particle size requirements, safe handling, materials complexity or zero landfill obligations. Our assured incineration service offers a total destruction solution that complies with zero landfills initiatives. It also produces renewable alternative energy through the destruction process.
There are materials a shredder simply cannot handle such as;
- Seized property, evidence, narcotics and firearms.
- Wet & moldy materials.
- Aramid fibers – ballistic materials.
- Classified / sensitive media, paperwork, drawings, blueprints & plans.
- Recalled, branded, counterfeit, damaged and expired products.
In these situations, burning is the best method to guarantee final destruction.
- Cleared full-time TSC personnel loads material into our sealed GPS-monitored trucks, offering auditable chain of custody.
- Secure direct — point-to-point transport to incinerator facility.
- 6,500 degree thermal destruction — absolute destruction guaranteed.
- Sustainable — incineration is ZERO landfill compliant by converting materials into clean energy.
- Certificate of incineration/destruction documents date, time and weight of material destroyed with 2 certified witness signatures.
- Witnessed incineration available.
The incineration facility uses state-of-the-art pollution control equipment to prevent harmful emissions from being released into the environment. This Waste to Energy process supplies approximately 2,500 megawatts of capacity to the power grid and diverts 97,000 tons of waste from landfills annually.
TSC offers assured incineration destruction services to private sector and government agencies with high security incineration destruction needs that are required to comply with NISPOM standards and procedures.
What is NISPOM?
The National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) establishes the standard procedures and requirements for all government contractors, with regards to classified information. It covers the entire field of government-industrial security related matters.