Secure product destruction from The Shredding Company destroys defective, out-of-spec, returned or out-of-date products and merchandise in accordance with all federal and state regulations.
The Shredding Company offers a full range of product destruction services. We assist you by:
- Eliminating all returned, counterfeit, expired and mislabeled merchandise from the marketplace permanently.
- Safely destroying uniforms, identification cards and other items and products that could pose a threat to your company’s security.
- Protecting trade secrets, trademarks and brands by professionally destroying prototypes and excess inventory.
- Ensuring full compliance with laws regulating the disposal of products that require special disposal practices. We keep up-to-date on the latest rules regarding product destruction.
Our Certificate of Destruction can be used to show compliance with product recall or court ordered destruction. Products can be incinerated, shredded or de-manufactured.
The Shredding Company is the best source for secured, compliant disposal of any type of product regardless of quantity. We have over 15 years of experience in certified product destruction.
Convenient and secure pickup, drop-off or delivery — nationwide!
We can pick up your products, you can drop them off or have them shipped to our secure, CERTIFIED facility.
As a full-service document destruction facility, we can accept deliveries of all types, including semitrailers, UPS, FedEx, etc. Additionally, pickup service is available for any quantity of material, large or small. Secure container and transportation available.
- We maintain a consistent chain of custody from point of possession and throughout the entire destruction process.
- A Certificate of Destruction is issued for every project and can be tailored to provide any project-specific information that is required by the client.
- Fair Value Pricing: Cost-effective rate structures are specifically tailored for each job based on quantity, type of product and destruction method.
- Brand, Investor & Copyright Protection.
- Secure container and transportation available.
- Commercial legal for trade scale on premises.
- The Shredding Company, Inc., carries combined liability and Employee Dishonesty insurance limits in excess of $8,000,000 per occurrence – one of the highest in the industry. Additional insurance can be obtained if required.
We recycle post-destruction materials whenever possible.
Limit your liability and protect your brand by permanently destroying:
- Apparel and footwear
- Recalled products
- Obsolete products
- Discontinued products
- Manufacturing overruns
- Security products
- Counterfeit products
- Off-spec items
- Medical devices
- Promotional items
- Outdated packaging and tags